Physiotherapy Franchise is the Fastest Growing Healthcare Need
Our chiropractic and physiotherapy franchise system offers investors and healthcare professionals a rewarding healthcare business. Chiropractic Specialty Center® is a registered franchisor in Malaysia. What this means is that we can now offer you a chiropractic and physiotherapy franchise in one of the many territories in Malaysia.
Malaysia’s First Chiropractic and Physiotherapy Franchise Program
Franchise programs of Chiropractic Specialty Center® offer you the chance to start your chiropractic and physiotherapy franchised outlet. You don’t have to be in healthcare to invest, own or operate one of our franchised centers. In fact, you can be an investor. If you are a chiropractor or physiotherapists or an investor, call us today.
Marketing, Branding, and Management Support for Franchised Centers Offering Spine and Joint Treatments
We offer a great deal of help and assistance towards your success, clinically and financially. Our directors have been in the chiropractic and physiotherapy business for more than twenty years. Their experiences in running a profitable business can be yours when you join us. We can help you be in the healthcare business.
Protected Master and Single Unit Franchised Centers
For those who qualify we award vast protected physiotherapy franchise territories. Unlike other franchisors, we will not launch our chiropractic and physiotherapy franchise centers close to each other. Our franchise territories are assigned one per city. For example, if you chose Kuching, you will be the only one allowed to operate a center under our brand n Kuching.
We are hands-on franchisors and with that come certain responsibilities. Our commitment to our franchises is unyielding. Our successes are dependent on your chiropractic and physiotherapy franchise center. Therefore, when you join our franchise family, you can expect to be treated with respect, compassion, and integrity. Here is a brief list what you can expect from us:
- Train you and your entire staff in the operation and management of your franchised center
- Offer marketing solutions that target those in your franchised territories
- Provide products and services to ensure your success and profitability
- Be available for meeting, review, and training when needed Help in identifying the best location for your franchised outlet
- Assist in layout and renovations of your center Interview and help you hire the needed clinical and support staff
- Provide regular educational programs for your clinical and support staff
- Intervene on your behalf when needed
Our Physiotherapy Treatment Goals for the Patients we Serve
Healthcare is an honorable field and profession. Our commitments to the patients our centers serve will always be exceptional. If you are a patient, you can expect the following commitments from a Chiropractic Specialty Center®:
- Assess and treat the cause of your health issue Provide referral to other healthcare professionals when needed
- Review your condition in detail with you to a point where you have a comprehensive understating of your state
- Respect your time by making sure your wait time is minimal Provide only the needed treatments
- Allow you to pay per visit, or through a package program; the choice is yours
- Provide targeted and diagnosis-specific collaborative procedures for the spine and joint care through clinical research-based chiropractors and physiotherapists Review and reassess you periodically to assure exceptional clinical outcomes
- Keep your health information confidential at all times
- Provide chiropractic and physiotherapy together or separately, as you wish
Chiropractic Specialty Centers offers the best and most comprehensive system of care. Our clinical skills, knowledge and therapeutic technology are better than the rest. Our training and educational programs of the clinical staff are the cornerstones of our successes. If you choose us, you are in good hands. We treat patients as we would family members. Visit one of our centers today and discover excellence in the non-surgical spine and joint care.
working for you